Baxter Toyota La Vista Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Baxter Toyota La Vista, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Toyota dealership in La Vista, NE, at your earliest convenience.
Is Baxter Toyota La Vista Open Right Now?
Yes, Baxter Toyota La Vista is open right now!
At this time, you’re still welcome to visit us at our Toyota dealership in La Vista. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Baxter Toyota La Vista consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Can I Buy a Car from Baxter Toyota La Vista Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Baxter Toyota La Vista right now.
Baxter Toyota La Vista is committed to serving the local La Vista community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. We’re now focusing on delivering Car Buying On Your Terms, meaning we’ll deliver the vehicle you’re interested in right to your door. You’ll have the car for 24 hours to test-drive it, and we’ll also do a trade-in appraisal on the spot. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Toyota, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we’ll deliver it to you for a test-drive or after the purchase.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Nebraska?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Nebraska, Baxter Toyota La Vista is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our La Vista service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Baxter Toyota La Vista Open for Service?
Yes, Baxter Toyota La Vista is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our service center in La Vista for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Toyota oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we’re making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we’ll come to you. We’re currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you’d prefer that we come to you and to allow for safe social distancing. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Baxter Toyota La Vista hours, just give us a call at 402-682-8702.
Does Baxter Toyota La Vista Deliver?
Yes, Baxter Toyota La Vista is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Baxter Toyota La Vista is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Toyota sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the SUV, truck or car you’ve been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Toyota specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Baxter Toyota La Vista Sanitation Measures?
Here at Baxter Toyota La Vista, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we’ve taken additional measures to protect our community, including:
- Instituted new deep cleaning and safety protocols for all our employees and will continue to enhance and evolve these measures as directed by the CDC guidelines and local government policies.
- Implemented a “hands-free” policy for staff and guests, as well as limiting any outside visits from vendors to our store beyond guests and employees.
- Posted relevant signage throughout the store which provides information about COVID-19 and critical ways to avoid being exposed to it.
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the store and relentlessly encouraging members of our team to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Instructed all employees who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to self-monitor from home, and if necessary, visit a doctor.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!